Wednesday, June 19, 2013

End of the year so much happening.

Where to start My brother was home from Idaho. We had an awesome visit just wish it was longer. We had a great family party. I had been home after gall bladder surgery so now feeling better we made our way up to Maine. Didn't know how the 4 hr trip would be but it was so good that we went. We had great weekend more memories Melissa we are so proud if you. Lisa I am so glad we came another moment in our life that we will cherish. Rachel is graduating 8th grade this year she is very excited. And asked for a party Friday night 7 boys and 7 girls . A camp fire and sleeping in a tent looks like I will sleep in the living room with windows open so I can hear them and be there but not in the tent. 7 boys will leave at 1030. Can't wait until Thursday night. Emily will be going into 8th grade. Looking forward to our summer. Florida in 4 weeks, some days at six flags and the camp comfort zone in August 11 weeks and a lot planned. Can't wait for the heat we have had a lot of rain. I am looking forward to more biking swimming and maybe some hiking. I am feeling great And have been exercising and now after surgery I can't wait to get back full force. SO LET THE SUMMER BEGIN😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎













No comments:

Post a Comment