Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19th peach trees

I was so excited the beautiful flower buds became peaches. I have watched the apple trees during this transition of little apples growing but it made my heart so happy to see this new growth on Nicole's Peach Tree. I was in the back yard like a little girl yelling "come look there are peaches" emily yelled from upstairs are you ok mommy? Yes but come see the peaches I yelled. There were tears in my eye . It is coming up on a year and I miss my daughter like crazy. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her, that something doesn't remind me if her or what he would be doing. I am blessed to know she is with me always her arms wrapped round me the big bear hugs she would give me.i love and miss her her my heart is broken but continues to learn to live with her memories. We have so many. Cherish each day be thankful for what you have. Hug your children and tell them you love them. Spend time with them watch them grow. I have two amazing girls emily and Rachel that I learn so much from each day. Watching them grow like the peach trees.







No comments:

Post a Comment